Monday, September 9, 2024

I'm offering all-ages movement courses now through, drop-in, at Rise Up Fitness: 734 SW Queen Ave. Albany, OR

Monday Mornings 9:45am
Tuesday Evenings 7pm
Classes are roughly 1 hour and done barefoot on 3/4" padded floor mats

Exchange is $33 for 3 classes, or $15 drop-in. Bring a friend for their first time free. I also have capacity to do someone at no cost per every 4 paying people. 

 

 


EXTRA DETAILS:
The above schedule starts 9/9/24 and goes through 10/1/24. Then I'm out of the area till late November.

Kids are allowed to hang/play on the side during the TUESDAY class. 

I'm going for a rock out workout this time (so, to my lovely gentle Nia folks, you just gotta be ready to do you and rest when you need to)!

We can have good AIRFLOW, by opening the whole back wall of the studio. Also its a high ceiling. It is a bare bones gym/not fancy looking, I can cover visual clutter in alignment with the level it detracts from 

You can text or call me if you have questions, local area code + ninezerofive - twentyoneeleven.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment